Sign in with
Your question

Can this air compressor clean out my PC ??

Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
December 9, 2012 9:23:02 PM

tracker45 said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-MINI-COMPACT-AIR-COMPRESS...

is that capable of doing anything ?

Hi :) 

No lol.... its a car tyre compressor, I have a similar one in my Porsche... its LOW pressure...

Just buy a can of compressed air from your local computer shop, like the ones I own....

All the best Brett :) 
a c 106 à CPUs
December 9, 2012 9:25:12 PM

Find someone with a compressor in their garage and blow it out for free rather than spending $10 on a can of air.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
December 9, 2012 9:29:45 PM

getochkn said:
Find someone with a compressor in their garage and blow it out for free rather than spending $10 on a can of air.

Not a good idea...a garage has too high pressure...

It could easily damage your machine unless you are extremely careful....

Best option...can of air and a soft brush (we use pastry brushes)

a c 106 à CPUs
December 9, 2012 9:33:06 PM

Brett928S2 said:

Not a good idea...a garage has too high pressure...

It could easily damage your machine unless you are extremely careful....

Best option...can of air and a soft brush (we use pastry brushes)

I should have clarified, not a huge compressor but the little few gallon ones. I have one that I use for my shop and have it dialed down for the air flow. Canned air is too expensive cleaning out 70 consoles and PC's a week. lol. The small little compressors are great though when dialed in properly.
a b à CPUs
December 9, 2012 9:35:16 PM

getochkn said:
I should have clarified, not a huge compressor but the little few gallon ones. I have one that I use for my shop and have it dialed down for the air flow. Canned air is too expensive cleaning out 70 consoles and PC's a week. lol. The small little compressors are great though when dialed in properly.

Ah I see...lol

We just use the retail cans we sell...they come off tax and I don't think the neighboring shops would like us running a compressor constantly lol...

!