Pc and 3d


I want to buy a new pc and a new 3d tv
I want to serve the internet and watching movies on fullhd 3d
What is the pc that I need and do I have to buy graphiC card like nividia 3d vision or there are pc,s with 3d graphic card
And what the tv that I need is it the usual or it has to be monitor and is there are
Monitors multi hdmi so I can use the pc and my pc3 ?
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about tomshardware
  1. pleas any one !
  2. Best answer
    For watching 3d movies on your computer you need:

    1. Graphics card that's able to output 3d videos (usually nvidia cards have that, AMD is limited to lower resolution).
    2. TV OR monitor that can receive the signal.

    I believe GT 520 is the cheapest card that supports it. It can output 3d videos via HDMI 1.4a port, so you should look for a TV or Monitor that supports 3d via HDMI 1.4a.

    P. S. Don't spam. You will get answered, and don't expect answers within few minutes or even few hours.
  3. Best answer selected by sul6an56.
  4. Glad I helped ;).
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards TV 3D Graphics