Sign in with
Your question

What types of games can a nvidia GTX660m run?

Last response: in Components
December 10, 2012 1:06:47 AM

just wondering because i would like to run hitman absolution, and assassins creed, and maybe even far cry 3 but i don't know how well my computer would run it. my other specs are.

core i7-3610QM 2.3ghz
12 gigs of ram
and i'm not to sure if you need to know anything more than that.

thank-you for any help i get!

Related resources
December 10, 2012 2:13:54 AM

I have a year and half old laptop with the GTX 560m with the i7-2630qm (quad core). It can run anything including Crysis. For graphically demanding games, it usually runs them at medium to high settings. Usually ultra settings are out of the question for smooth gameplay. If I am not mistaken, the GTX 660m utilizes the new Kepler chip which is an improvement, so you are good to go with any game you want. It will make them all look beautiful.

* one caveat is that your CPU may be a dual core that can run 4 threads. I don't know if that matters much since most games supposedly do not take full advantage of quad cores.
m
l
December 10, 2012 2:20:45 AM

nhasibacsi said:

* one caveat is that your CPU may be a dual core that can run 4 threads. I don't know if that matters much since most games supposedly do not take full advantage of quad cores.

The i7-3610QM is a quad core that can run 8 threads but in reality anything above 2 cores is going to work fine for most modern games
m
l
December 10, 2012 2:58:27 AM

thankyou everyone!
m
l
!