downloading email notifier

I tried to download an updated version of an email notifier.

I have Service Pak 2 and it's a war between user and machine. the security
blocks it.
and I sometimes get the message "do I want to run this software OR publisher
doesn't know this software"?

What do I disable?
2 answers Last reply
More about downloading email notifier

    Hi,

    We do not not what third-party software (the email notifier) you are talking about. Please be a bit
    more precise also in describing the error message.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Karen Hargray" <khargray@bellsouth.net@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >I tried to download an updated version of an email notifier.
    >
    > I have Service Pak 2 and it's a war between user and machine. the security blocks it.
    > and I sometimes get the message "do I want to run this software OR publisher doesn't know this
    > software"?
    >
    > What do I disable?

    www.eprompter.com

    Thank you.
    "Anando [MS-MVP]" <anando@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > We do not not what third-party software (the email notifier) you are
    > talking about. Please be a bit more precise also in describing the error
    > message.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Anando
    > Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    > http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    > http://www.mvps.org
    >
    > In memory of Alex Nichol
    >
    > Folder customizations
    > http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku
    >
    > Protect your PC!
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >

    > "Karen Hargray" <khargray@bellsouth.net@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    >>I tried to download an updated version of an email notifier.
    >>
    >> I have Service Pak 2 and it's a war between user and machine. the
    >> security blocks it.
    >> and I sometimes get the message "do I want to run this software OR
    >> publisher doesn't know this software"?
    >>
    >> What do I disable?

Configuration Email Customization Software Windows XP