Issues with bootup and bios EVGA SR-2 Win 7 64

spants

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
EDIT: I don't know if this matters but it looks like I am posting two BIOS. I noticed two splash screens come up. The first prompts me to enter CTRL+M to enter Bios. That seems to take me to an array setup. The second is entered by typically pressing Delete. I then enter what is the standard BIOS.

Hi All,
I am tinkering around with my first home-built system and am having some issues. I am working with the EVGA SR-2 which has 3 BIOS switches. I would like to try some overclocking and would like the settings saved to one of the switches. Intitially only one switch was working. One of them would get through the BIOS and display the windows splash screen before hanging at that point. The other indicates this:

PXE-E61 Media test failure, check cable
PXE-M0f: Exiting PXE ROM.

Reboot and select proper boot device
or insert boot Media in sleected biit device and press a key.

However, Since I started tinkering around with this the bios switch that was working no longer works. It is responding in the same way that the first malfunctioning one does.

Also, I am able to get into Windows in safe Mode. I have followed these instructions to load the latest BIOS by setting them to the defaults first. However I am unable to flash the bios once in Windows Safe Mode. http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1199250

Is it possible to copy the bios settings from the switch that works to the other switches as a starting point?

Please Help!
Intel Xeon E5645 (single for now)
EVGA Classified SR-2
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 24GB (6 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 F3-10666CL9T2-24GBRL
Quadro 4000
SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC128D/AM 2.5" 128GB SATA III
ZALMAN CNPS9900MAX-B 135mm
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit
Rosewill BLACKHAWK-ULTRA Case
CORSAIR (CMPSU-950TX) 950W ATX12V v2.3