  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 1:52:22 AM

Hi,

Since the last big update, I don't have any timing indicators anymore on
timed buffs/debuffs.
I wonder if I hit a key by mistake, but can't find anything in the
keybinding section.
Question, obviously : how do I get the timers back?

More about : timing indicators

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 3:17:29 AM

On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:52:22 +0200, "Luc Schots" <luc.schots@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Since the last big update, I don't have any timing indicators anymore on
>timed buffs/debuffs.
>I wonder if I hit a key by mistake, but can't find anything in the
>keybinding section.
>Question, obviously : how do I get the timers back?

Either get a mod that adds timers to all buffs and debuffs - I use
BuffTimers <http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=127&gt;

Or you can go into the options menu somewhere and enable the timers
Blizzard implemented a patch or two ago.

The difference is that Blizzards timer only displays whole minutes as
long as the time is above 60 seconds - the BuffTimers mod shows the
time in hh:mm:ss format (with the higher parts clipped if they are
zero).

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Interface Options Menu
anywhere on right side i think... (top right...)
Anonymous
July 4, 2005 7:28:26 PM

Thanks! That did the trick :-)

!