Timing indicators

Hi,

Since the last big update, I don't have any timing indicators anymore on
timed buffs/debuffs.
I wonder if I hit a key by mistake, but can't find anything in the
keybinding section.
Question, obviously : how do I get the timers back?
3 answers Last reply
More about timing indicators

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:52:22 +0200, "Luc Schots" <luc.schots@gmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Since the last big update, I don't have any timing indicators anymore on
    >timed buffs/debuffs.
    >I wonder if I hit a key by mistake, but can't find anything in the
    >keybinding section.
    >Question, obviously : how do I get the timers back?

    Either get a mod that adds timers to all buffs and debuffs - I use
    BuffTimers <http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=127>

    Or you can go into the options menu somewhere and enable the timers
    Blizzard implemented a patch or two ago.

    The difference is that Blizzards timer only displays whole minutes as
    long as the time is above 60 seconds - the BuffTimers mod shows the
    time in hh:mm:ss format (with the higher parts clipped if they are
    zero).

    --
    Regards
    Simon Nejmann

    Interface Options Menu
    anywhere on right side i think... (top right...)

    Thanks! That did the trick :-)

    <maxnews01@web.de> wrote in message
    > Interface Options Menu
    > anywhere on right side i think... (top right...)

Warcraft Games Video Games