Changing contact info on Nokia 6600 - please help

Last response: in Brands
August 4, 2004 4:41:42 PM

I wonder if you can help me.

I have a Nokia 6600 and I have quite a lot of contacts in the phone book.
When I put the sim card from my old phone into my Nokia 6600 it put the
numbers into the Nokia 6600's phone book without a problem. It entered the
numbers under the label 'mobile'.

However, ideally, I would like the numbers to be under 'Mobile (home)' if
its someone's personal mobile phone, 'Mobile (Business)' if its someone's
business mobile, or 'Tel (home)' if its someone's landline number

Is there anyone to change the label the number is stored under (i.e. from
'mobile' to 'Mobile (home)' etc) without having to re-type all the numbers
in again?

Any idea's how I can do this?

If it is not possible to do it on the phone itself, is it possible to do it
using Nokia Data Suite? If so, how?

I hope someone can help. I appreciate any help or information given.

Thanks!
Anonymous
August 5, 2004 5:45:19 PM

> Is there anyone to change the label the number is stored under (i.e. from
> 'mobile' to 'Mobile (home)' etc) without having to re-type all the numbers
> in again?
Yes,
Select e.g. 'Mobile', then Edit. Options and "Edit label".
!