delete partitions

How do I delete partitions no longer required.
2 answers Last reply
More about delete partitions

    Disk Management
    Start|Run|diskmgmt.msc

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    rentalrene wrote:
    > How do I delete partitions no longer required.

    *** Note *** that you cannot delete the system partition using XP's Disk
    management, nor can you delete the system partition using the "format"
    command from a command prompt.

    --
    Donald L McDaniel
    Please reply to the original thread,