delete partitions

April 23, 2005 11:51:08 AM

How do I delete partitions no longer required.

More about : delete partitions

Anonymous
April 23, 2005 1:02:37 PM

Disk Management
Start|Run|diskmgmt.msc

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"rentalrene" wrote:
| How do I delete partitions no longer required.
Anonymous
April 23, 2005 2:28:39 PM

rentalrene wrote:
> How do I delete partitions no longer required.

*** Note *** that you cannot delete the system partition using XP's Disk
management, nor can you delete the system partition using the "format"
command from a command prompt.

--
Donald L McDaniel
Please reply to the original thread,