uploading to v3

looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about uploading

    On 19 Aug 2005 11:57:13 -0700, vinny_bagga_donuts@yahoo.com wrote:

    >looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
    >besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.

    Motorola Mobil Phone Tools

    Look for it on eBay you can get it dirt cheap

    .. . . . . . or you can look at the bottom of this page
    http://myskye.com/download/ and get right to it, full version. ;-)

    Have fun

    bg_jr.

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:33:08 -0400, bg_jr. <replyingroup@invalid.com>
    wrote:

    >On 19 Aug 2005 11:57:13 -0700, vinny_bagga_donuts@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >>looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
    >>besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.
    >

    >Motorola Mobil Phone Tools
    >
    >Look for it on eBay you can get it dirt cheap
    >
    >. . . . . . or you can look at the bottom of this page
    >http://myskye.com/download/ and get right to it, full version. ;-)
    >
    >Have fun
    >
    >bg_jr.

    Looks like the party is over for the free download link above. Tonight a
    password was added by the owner.

Cingular Wallpaper Internet Service Providers