uploading to v3

Last response: in Network Providers
August 19, 2005 3:57:13 PM

looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.

More about : uploading

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 10:33:08 PM

On 19 Aug 2005 11:57:13 -0700, vinny_bagga_donuts@yahoo.com wrote:

>looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
>besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.

Motorola Mobil Phone Tools

Look for it on eBay you can get it dirt cheap

.. . . . . . or you can look at the bottom of this page
http://myskye.com/download/ and get right to it, full version. ;-)

Have fun

bg_jr.
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 4:17:01 AM

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:33:08 -0400, bg_jr. <replyingroup@invalid.com>
wrote:

>On 19 Aug 2005 11:57:13 -0700, vinny_bagga_donuts@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>looking to upload mp3s and jpegs to my phone for ringtones/wallpaper.
>>besides datapilot, what other software is out there? thanks.
>

>Motorola Mobil Phone Tools
>
>Look for it on eBay you can get it dirt cheap
>
>. . . . . . or you can look at the bottom of this page
>http://myskye.com/download/ and get right to it, full version. ;-)
>
>Have fun
>
>bg_jr.

Looks like the party is over for the free download link above. Tonight a
password was added by the owner.
!