Cooler Master HAF 912 Cabailities

RjkRed

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
Hello,
I was thinking about building a PC from scratch and using this as my case but wanted some input as to what this case can handle. Ive picked this case for numerous reasons so all I need to know is what can it handle. I already have a 500 watt PSU but ive theres a deal on a mid to high range graphics card I wont mind getting a new PSU. I also am considering getting a i3 or i5 proccessor and 8gigs of RAM. Im open to suggestions on parts for this PC so it would be able to run games such as Far Cry 3 and future PC titles with 30+ FPS. Budget is around $700 and im hoping the PC will last for awhile. Links are apprieciated. Thanks for the help.

G

It is capable of handling way more than you are looking at throwing at it. One of the Elite cases will suit you fine and save you more than half of what you were going to spend on the HAF to spend instead on the GPU for FarCry3

samuelspark

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

FarCry 3 actually requires a GTX 680 for 59 FPS on max settings. Still looks nice on medium/high though.

Honestly though, the HAF is only good once you add in a couple of fans. At stock, it's pretty bleh.