Case recommendation help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devilin

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I have really been wanting to make a gaming desktop. The one draw back is that I want to be able to carry my desktop time to time. Now I know what you may be thinking, "Why make a gaming desktop when you are going to carry it around?". Well I am only going to bring this to my friends house for LAN parties. I can't decide what case to go with. Please help!

Solution
Judging by your age and my age, I believe we should both be able to lift up that case. Its not too hard, in facts I believe it will be a bit easier with the handles. Now if your going to walk around with that case outside.........might be a bit tiring even for adults. Now for actual weight that depends on the mass of each components added to the case mass. It's obviously going to be in Kilograms...

socialfox

Distinguished
Judging by your age and my age, I believe we should both be able to lift up that case. Its not too hard, in facts I believe it will be a bit easier with the handles. Now if your going to walk around with that case outside.........might be a bit tiring even for adults. Now for actual weight that depends on the mass of each components added to the case mass. It's obviously going to be in Kilograms...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS