Fortean Times - WoW Style

Prompted by the thread earlier on Strange lights in the Badlands, I
have opened this thread. Discuss the strange Phenomena in WoW

Yesterday whilst watching Horde and Alliance taunt each other near the
Big tree in Badlands. There were a number of duels and stuff going on,
some witty banter. no PVP, me and my missus decided to wander off.
In true Mouldy and Skulker style, she was busy hitting Raptors for
kicks, when I saw something. Tearing across the plain at Immense speed
was a Ghostpaw, which was called loki and was lvl 53. Now the odd bit
was, that it wasn't a pet. It was marked in red. so it was an Animal,
it wasn't PvP and it was haring along at such a speed that even though
I gave chase as I saw it coming (lvl diff don't scare me, no sir) it
vanished in seconds, towards the road north from the Barrens.

My missus missed it totally and explained it rationally in a number of
ways.
Anyone else seen this beasty?

What percentage of WoW players even know who Charlie was?
Evolution doesn't take prisoners:Lizard
"I've heard of this thing men call 'empathy', but I've never
once been afflicted with it, thanks the Gods." Bruno The Bandit
http://www.mrlizard.com

Vertoobli wrote:
> Prompted by the thread earlier on Strange lights in the Badlands, I
> have opened this thread. Discuss the strange Phenomena in WoW
>
> Yesterday whilst watching Horde and Alliance taunt each other near the
> Big tree in Badlands. There were a number of duels and stuff going on,
> some witty banter. no PVP, me and my missus decided to wander off.
> In true Mouldy and Skulker style, she was busy hitting Raptors for
> kicks, when I saw something. Tearing across the plain at Immense speed
> was a Ghostpaw, which was called loki and was lvl 53. Now the odd bit
> was, that it wasn't a pet. It was marked in red. so it was an Animal,
> it wasn't PvP and it was haring along at such a speed that even though
> I gave chase as I saw it coming (lvl diff don't scare me, no sir) it
> vanished in seconds, towards the road north from the Barrens.
>
> My missus missed it totally and explained it rationally in a number of
> ways.
> Anyone else seen this beasty?

Yep, while killing owlbeasts at Winterspring. Just ran past me and my
party. At first we thought it might be an Orc hunter's pet, but it was
just TOO fast. Same name, same level.