Change date on digital picture taken

Last response: in Digital Camera
August 22, 2005 5:47:56 PM

I'd like to know if there is a way to change the date on the pictures
taken by digital camera. The format is jpeg. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 6:44:04 PM

Just change the date on the camera before you take the picture!
;-)
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 8:26:16 PM

<YueZhang448@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I'd like to know if there is a way to change the date on the pictures
> taken by digital camera. The format is jpeg. Thanks.

Hmm. What sort of crime did you need an alibi for?

PS--I'm telling your wife...
:)
August 23, 2005 1:01:26 AM

YueZhang448@hotmail.com wrote:
> I'd like to know if there is a way to change the date on the pictures
> taken by digital camera. The format is jpeg. Thanks.

You should be able to do this using an EXIF-editor. Make a query on
http://www.download.com/ or Google to find any of them.

//A
March 14, 2011 3:24:46 AM

Quote:

Just change the date on the camera before you take the picture!
;-)

yes, but how, how do you change the date on the camera before you take the picture?
a b w Digital camera
March 14, 2011 11:00:06 PM

Cannot be done! The date on the picture is part of the picture. Photoshop will edit it.
!