Any Rogue PVP Tips?

I'm on a PVE server and since my rogue hit 60 I've done quite a few
flag games in the Warsong BG. I'm using a
Prep/Cheapshot/SS/Hemorrhage build with a sword in the main hand and a
dagger offhand. Since I usually play defense, I use Crippling Poison
on the dagger -- which usually does a number on the flag carrier, but
I'd appreciate any thoughts on what to put on the sword. Crippling
Poison does such a good job I've considered using it on both, just to
be sure I get it off in the first couple of seconds, but I've got
other choices, like Mind Numbing, Wound, and Instant Poison -- which
I've got a couple of points in. Any other tips about what you really
don't like when a rouge does it to you would be appreciated. (-8

Jeff

i think ur tactic is best cause:
ur only job is it to stop someone running with flag till ur
reinforcements commin.
I, as a druid, try to stealth to flag, capture it, and sprint... if
someone attacks, i switch to bear and run.... outside i switch to
travel form (everytime i switch i need to go "human" form first, so i
instant heal me).
With ur tactic u slow me down, and then, when i cast instant anti
poison u can slow me down again...

Just remember some DoT poisons break stuns. So I stick with instant &
crippling.
Put crippling poison on your fastest weapon to maximise the chance of
the poison activating.

Trooper

Distinguished
May 3, 2002

Jonny Barr loved her ferret enough to say...
> Just remember some DoT poisons break stuns. So I stick with instant &
> crippling.
> Put crippling poison on your fastest weapon to maximise the chance of
> the poison activating.

Using the same instant poison on both an offhand dagger and main hand
sword, the slower sword procced the poison twice as often as the faster
dagger, I assume due to sinister strike spamming.

--
Trooper
usenet@trooperlooper.co.uk.invalid (remove the obvious)