I'm having these artifacts/graphic distortions for Guild Wars and Skyrim (pictures below). For Skyrim, I only see it on "login"/intro screens but not during gameplay. For GW1 mostly during log in and sometimes when playing.
I also play Diablo3 and I don't have issues at all. GW1 and D3 are always patched to the latest not sure on Skyrim though.
Any ideas? 'Appreciate anyone's input.
Here's my specs, no OC of any sort and have the latest drivers:
- lga1155 Asus P8Z77 V Deluxe
- Intel Core i7 3770 with stock cooler
- Kingston HyperX 120G SDD
- - WDC Caviar Black 1TB
- Samsung Optical drive
- Sapphire HD 7870 2gb/256bit ddr5
- Seasonic (X850) X-series, 850watts 80PLUS Gold
- Corsair Vengeance (Dual) 2x4gb ddr3 1600 CL9 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9/B/R)
- Razer Naga Molten mouse (no installed driver)