javier

How do I change the default program file directory so that programs that I
install will go to the D drive instead of the C?
Thank you,
Javier

Javier wrote:
> How do I change the default program file directory so that programs
> that I install will go to the D drive instead of the C?

When you install the programs, it asks where to install.. Choose then.

--
<- Shenan ->

pop

> Javier wrote:
>> How do I change the default program file directory so that programs
>> that I install will go to the D drive instead of the C?
>
> When you install the programs, it asks where to install.. Choose then.
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

But, some things will still be on C:. Most but not everything can be placed
on another drive, esp if you're running low on room.