Change Program File Directory

How do I change the default program file directory so that programs that I
install will go to the D drive instead of the C?
Thank you,
Javier
2 answers Last reply
More about change program file directory

    Javier wrote:
    > How do I change the default program file directory so that programs
    > that I install will go to the D drive instead of the C?

    When you install the programs, it asks where to install.. Choose then.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    > Javier wrote:
    >> How do I change the default program file directory so that programs
    >> that I install will go to the D drive instead of the C?
    >
    > When you install the programs, it asks where to install.. Choose then.
    >
    > --
    > <- Shenan ->

    But, some things will still be on C:. Most but not everything can be placed
    on another drive, esp if you're running low on room.