Major Graphic Glitch (Answer Quick)

When I play all games my graphics really bugs out and it makes parts of the models and world glitch through and makes holes in the ground. I don't know how to fix it so I hope this community can. Here is my computer stats:

Manufacturer: Acer
Model: Aspire X1800
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz
2.94GHz
Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit Operating System

Here is a screen shot from a game called Dragon Nest. I used this game because it glitches out the most on this and it shows the glitch more clearly.

11 answers Last reply
More about major graphic glitch answer quick
  1. BTW This is with Sync V ON. It does the same thing when it is off.
  2. How long have you had this problem? Have you updated your drivers?
  3. I started having this problem about 3 weeks ago. I fully updated the drivers to as far and I can.
  4. Did you have the problems on Dragon Nest before 3 weeks?
  5. No I didn't.
  6. How long have you had your system?

Make sure you have good ventilation, your graphics card might be overheating.
  7. I have had my PC for nearly 3 years now. My ventilation is good because I have to set on top of my desk with nothing around it.
  8. The only possible explanation for me is it could be failing. Since you mentioned that it happens on all games and no over heat issues.
  9. What happened when this started happening, did you install/update anything? also try an older driver and see if that helps.
  10. Where do you get the older ATI Radeon older drivers?
  11. From AMDs website. amd > drivers> choose what one you have> should have an option of older releases.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics