My nvidi geforce 210 has 57 celcious temperature it good or bad

my nvidi geforce 210 has 57 celcious temperature it good or bad
4 answers Last reply
More about nvidi geforce celcious temperature good
  1. It's pretty good. As long as it doesn't go above 75 Celcius, it's fine.
  2. My SMB1930N (1360x768@60Hz), 512MB GeForce 210 (nVidia) normally runs at 76 °C, and when i play games it reaches to 90 °C, especially when i play games like sniper ghost warrior so i think its pretty normal to have these temperatures on this video card, once it has a fan of its own as well. Moreso, i have four fans in my pc and on the other side the outside temperature is just 7 °C, so not to worry.
  3. airwolf440 said:
    My SMB1930N (1360x768@60Hz), 512MB GeForce 210 (nVidia) normally runs at 76 °C, and when i play games it reaches to 90 °C, especially when i play games like sniper ghost warrior so i think its pretty normal to have these temperatures on this video card, once it has a fan of its own as well. Moreso, i have four fans in my pc and on the other side the outside temperature is just 7 °C, so not to worry.

90 C will burn your card.. thats not safe for it to run that hot.
  4. airwolf440 said:
    My SMB1930N (1360x768@60Hz), 512MB GeForce 210 (nVidia) normally runs at 76 °C, and when i play games it reaches to 90 °C, especially when i play games like sniper ghost warrior so i think its pretty normal to have these temperatures on this video card, once it has a fan of its own as well. Moreso, i have four fans in my pc and on the other side the outside temperature is just 7 °C, so not to worry.

Thats not so good. Especially for a low end card.
    Obviously something is wrong like the cooler isn't touching the GPU chip.

To answer the OP though, 57c isn't too bad for a GPU
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Temperature Geforce Graphics