lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
micron, crucial, corsair...
those are the biggest three which come to my mind.

corsair especially as they make official pc2400 ddr. ideal for overclocking reliably

My hamster really wants to give you a big kiss, you sexy hunk you!

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Since Micron and Crucial are basically the same (more or less), I usually label them "Crucial," collectively. Crucial is known for performance and reliability, as is Corsair.

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/canada/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Fastest ONLY if you're going to overclock your FSB. And many people will say that Mushkin and...forget the other stuff is faster. Designed for overclocking.

<font color=blue>Quarter pounder inside</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Change the Sig of the Week!!!</font color=red>

killall

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
guaranteed pc2400@cas2 is the fastest ive seen... thats a guaranteed speed... oh well... could get some of the ram off the radeon 8500 ;) might prove interesting... 275mhz... mmmm pc4400 sweet!

if in doubt blame microsoft...

FatBurger

Illustrious
Ok, this is high school Algebra here.

If 100<150, then 150>100, right?

So, if Crucial = Micron, then Micron = Crucial.

Stick_e_Mouse

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2001
Let me try to explain it better, not <i>all</i> Micron memory are Crucial, but <i>all</i> Crucial memory are made by Micron. (Crucial doesn't make Micron Memory, its the opposite.)

<font color=blue>Your mouse moved. WINDOWS NT must restart for changes to take affect. Restart Now?[OK]</font color=blue>

FatBurger

Illustrious
Ok, right. I see what you're saying, and that's true. The Overclockerz Store, for instance hand picks Micron chips for their RAM. Or someone else does for them, or whatever.