Looking for REALLY good Replacement -__-

Angelz

Honorable
Mar 4, 2012
So a couple days ago, my sister spilled Coffee...That's right, COFFEE on top of my Rig and it got inside the system. The coffee made it's way and got ALL over my XFX 7950 DD Graphics Card. Which, i haven't even had for that long. I had just got it around 3/15/2012 by UPS paying almost 500 dollars for it at the time (though i see it's worth less now). I asked about Warrenty and XFX Support said they couldn't help me on accidents (I should of known this before i bothered to ask lol)

So anyway, i was looking at replacing it with something else other than the same model. Shoot, i'm gonna settle with Nvidia but...Which? So, i was looking at THIS card:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190685814363?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_7393wt_772

I thought it was probably the best 680 i ever seen but maybe there's something alittle better i dunno. I can't afford to spend more than 600 at the moment and i just need to find a replacement so that me and the family can play games on my PC again. At the moment i'm running some cheap crappy Backup and i'm lucky to atleast use our Wii Emulator on it haha.

So the bottom line is, is that Card good? Worth it? Suggestions? Thanks