Http web server on Windows XP with Internet Connection Sha..

Last response: in Networking
August 12, 2004 5:46:15 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

This might seem like a silly question but I am trying to get a web server
operating on a computer with windows xp that also shares its internet
connection with other computers on the network. Ive checked and i can only
access the page from within the network (ie the port is in stealth mode from
the internet). Ive turnned off ICF and tried the settings tab in advanced to
set port 80 to redirect to the servers name and 127.0.0.1 but none of this
helps the port stays in stealth mode. Am i missing something? Any Help
appreciated. Thanks
Anonymous
August 14, 2004 12:54:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

Hey, found the problem all working now

Thanks