Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Hey i have intel quad core processor and a nvidia 9400 gt 1 gb card, 4 gb of ram

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 8, 2012 5:29:08 AM

hey i have intel quad core processor and a nvidia 9400 gt 1 gb card, 4 gb of ram win 7 64 bit, but all the games i play i play it on the least resolution because otherwise they perform very poorly, i mean as if they moving slowly, i dont know the technical terms for it, my monitor is syncmaster 2233, can you advise me what i can do play games at high resolutions, what can i do with my present config, and also suggest me a new config best for gaming budget is no issue
a b U Graphics card
June 8, 2012 5:42:29 AM

The biggest problem is your video card for one. It's not a gaming card, pure and simple. Budget overall, and your PSU?
m
l

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
June 8, 2012 5:52:14 AM

video card 9400gt was bottom of the barrel for that generation and that was 5 generations ago
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
June 8, 2012 6:09:11 AM

namannavrajdelouri said:
hey i have intel quad core processor and a nvidia 9400 gt 1 gb card, 4 gb of ram win 7 64 bit, but all the games i play i play it on the least resolution because otherwise they perform very poorly, i mean as if they moving slowly, i dont know the technical terms for it, my monitor is syncmaster 2233, can you advise me what i can do play games at high resolutions, what can i do with my present config, and also suggest me a new config best for gaming budget is no issue

Given you have a intel quad processor ( please state what generation ) & sufficient memory, you only need to upgrade the video card to 6870 if your budget allows or at least 6850 if budget is tight ( but since budget is no issue, the 6870 is recommended). If your Power Supply is a generic no name brand, you may have to upgrade it also to support the 6870.

So while budget is no issue, it will still be helpful if you put a $ number to it.

m
l
June 8, 2012 6:35:35 AM

i think you should buy a new video card.
and maybe a new PSU if needed.
m
l
June 20, 2012 7:40:30 AM

yhanks everybody, you replies helped a lot, can anyone please snd me a link to a harware selling shop in india , who does have high end gaming stuff with him??
m
l
Related resources
!