Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Is intel dh67bl wit i3 2100 is a good computer?

Tags:
  • New Build
  • Computer
  • Intel
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
July 20, 2012 11:54:16 PM

hello frnds,

Iam planning for my new computer, and i
realy need ur help to build it. As my
budget is little tight, i hope i had find the
best to it. Iam a lite gamer and i had a asus gt
520 (low) card, so iam wishing to buy
dh67bl board and i3 2100 wit 4gb ram. Is this okey for my need. Is there any problem by using a graphc card on thz
computer or do i realy need it, bcz thr is intel hd 2000 graphic in i3. And by using the card do i can utilise the ful feature of the board and processor or jst the features of my card. also i dont want to overclock, actualy i dont knw more abt it

Plz explain in simple and easy way to undrstnd. Wil be so thank full for ur answer

More about : intel dh67bl wit 2100 good computer

a c 130 å Intel
July 21, 2012 2:18:32 AM

You can use your video card with the parts you have listed and you don't have to make any changes to the video card and you can use the full features of the video card. The seperate video card is much better than the Intel 2000HD graphics.
m
l
July 21, 2012 2:46:04 AM

That motherboard and cpu will work fine together. I do suggest, however, that you save up a little more and get a better graphics card to go with that setup.
m
l
Related resources
July 30, 2012 2:50:27 AM

hello guyz,

i'm new to here.plz help me bcz my problm is also same...

im plannin to built the same computer mention above

Intel dh67blb3
i3 2100
4gb ram
Asus Gt520 (which i alredy bought 6 months ago)

So frm above mentiond a seperate video card is better than hd 2000, so i'm plannin to buy intel g630 1155 processor. Is this okey, does this board support this cpu.? Im a lite gamer and also my budget is tight..

Will be so thank ful
m
l
July 30, 2012 9:48:40 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l