$1000-$1100 gaming computer build - need help with all parts ty.

DarkMiner2011

Honorable
May 31, 2012
Hello everyone I am back, sorry for being an annoyance but I am really trying to get this figured out and It is just making me stress out and everything from sitting here looking at reviews all day.

So here is some valuable information about the Computer I want made:

Used for: Gaming, Watching Videos, School Work
Price Range: $1000-$1100 (AUD - Australian Dollars.)
Country I live in: Australia
Parts I don't need: I need everything, if you can't don't worry about fitting the monitor in with the price range I will figure it out.
parts I prefer: I do not mind what is used I am open to use everything.
Types of games I will be playing: WoW, GTA: IV, Skyrim (no problem if it can't really run this well I haven't got it yet so just tell me and I just won't get it), ArmA: II : OA for DayZ and such, Minecraft, The Binding of Isaac, BF3, Batman Arkham City...plus lot's of other games like these.

I haven't decided on anything yet so I am pretty much open for ANYTHING...I just really need this all sorted so I can rest at ease knowing I know what I will be getting

Thank you all alot - DarkMiner

Solution

Hey Darkminer,

Im no expert on everything but i have been digging around for information and studying many computer parts over the last 4 days and my build is in the similar price range to you. I also live in Australia (QLD) and the best places to buy are MSY, u-mart and pccasegear (located in melbourne). Anyway this is what I have come up with and just posted a thread so keep an eye on mine as well.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 ($212)

mobo: ASRock H77-PRO4-MVP ($98)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance CML8GX3M2A1600C9W8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 ($69)

GPU: MSI Radeon HD7850 Twin Frozr 2GB OC ($255)

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 ($129)

Case: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced...

Jabba03

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012

Hey Darkminer,

Im no expert on everything but i have been digging around for information and studying many computer parts over the last 4 days and my build is in the similar price range to you. I also live in Australia (QLD) and the best places to buy are MSY, u-mart and pccasegear (located in melbourne). Anyway this is what I have come up with and just posted a thread so keep an eye on mine as well.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570 ($212)

mobo: ASRock H77-PRO4-MVP ($98)

RAM: Corsair Vengeance CML8GX3M2A1600C9W8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 ($69)

GPU: MSI Radeon HD7850 Twin Frozr 2GB OC ($255)

Power Supply: Corsair HX650 ($129)

Case: CoolerMaster HAF 912 Advanced ($99)

CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 EVO ($37)

SSD: Samsung 830 Series 128GB ($127)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB ($92)

OSS: Windows 7 64bit Home Premium ($92)

Total = $1210

This should be more than enough for playing your games listed but you wont be able to do any serious overclocking or SLI in the future.

Hope this helps!

Solution