WoW China Coke Commercial

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 7, 2005 2:45:48 PM

I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial7...

Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.

Enjoy, and drink Coke!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 8, 2005 1:15:57 PM

"Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
> cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
> impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial7...
>
> Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.
>
> Enjoy, and drink Coke!

haha cool! Them crazy Chinese :)

--
Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138
http://www.the-suffering.co.uk
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 8, 2005 3:53:34 PM

Heh, crazy commercial. But I liked the animation quality :)  Thanks.

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

"Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
> cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
> impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial7...
>
> Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.
>
> Enjoy, and drink Coke!

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 9, 2005 4:53:00 AM

"Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
> I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
> cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
> impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial7...
>
> Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.
>
> Enjoy, and drink Coke!

Typical. Did they have to put imbalnce that far? 3 allience vs 1 horde? :p

They never will beat us 1 on 1 :)