WoW China Coke Commercial

I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial71

Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.

Enjoy, and drink Coke!
3 answers Last reply
More about china coke commercial

    "Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
    > cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
    > impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:
    >
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial71
    >
    > Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.
    >
    > Enjoy, and drink Coke!

    haha cool! Them crazy Chinese :)

    --
    Moif of Bloodhoof <The Suffering>
    http://www.wowrankings.com/viewb.htm?id=27138
    http://www.the-suffering.co.uk

    Heh, crazy commercial. But I liked the animation quality :) Thanks.

    --

    "Know who you are, Be what you know"
    --LordSpike

    "Josh Mayfield" <ultibloo-usenet@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > I just caught wind of this- one of the more odd examples of
    > cross-branding I've seen... a Chinese Coca Cola commercial with an
    > impressive World of Warcraft tie-in:
    >
    > http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=coke_wow_commercial71
    >
    > Note: I believe the video's in QuickTime format.
    >
    > Enjoy, and drink Coke!

    Typical. Did they have to put imbalnce that far? 3 allience vs 1 horde? :p

    They never will beat us 1 on 1 :)

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games