Customization

I have to alternate between a Mac at work and a PC at home, which I recently
am new to anyway, I had used a Mac before and a PC part time. What I would
like to do is switch the Alt and Ctrl keys so the Ctrl key would be next to
the space bar like the Apple key is on a Mac. This way, I wouldn't be doing
them backwards each time I'm on one of the other platforms. Is this possilbe
and could I still use the Ctrl key with shortcuts like copying, pasting,
etc.?

Keyboard Layout Creator
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/tools/msklc.mspx

--