stuck on griffin???

I was in org today a poor person was stuck,he couldnt get off it or log out,
nothing worked,so me been a warlock wondered if i could summon him off, so
we teamed i got another 2 people and I summoned him, it worked he was very
happy.Just thought I'd let you all know just incase it happens to you :)

>I was in org today a poor person was stuck,he couldnt get off it or log out,
>nothing worked,so me been a warlock wondered if i could summon him off, so
>we teamed i got another 2 people and I summoned him, it worked he was very
>happy.Just thought I'd let you all know just incase it happens to you :)

Reminds me of the time I hearthstoned across IF because the lag made
that faster than running.
Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue

Frostmane PVP:
Laban - 41 Troll Rogue
Korohor - 24 Undead Warlock

just hit "alt+F4" and restart wow.... same result without help of
others.. hehe
(or just switch to desktop and rightclick programwindow and "kill it".)

left a note on my windscreen which said:

> I was in org today a poor person was stuck,he couldnt get off it or log out,
> nothing worked,so me been a warlock wondered if i could summon him off, so
> we teamed i got another 2 people and I summoned him, it worked he was very
> happy.Just thought I'd let you all know just incase it happens to you :)

I remember someone in our party when we were doing the Stromguard Keep
quests found himself stuck 'in' a piece of the landscape. Think it was
a low wall or something. I suggested I try duelling him and then use
fear - worked a treat :)
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 57 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Wartorn - lvl 14 Tauren Warrior
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

<maxnews01@web.de> wrote in message
> just hit "alt+F4" and restart wow.... same result without help of
> others.. hehe
> (or just switch to desktop and rightclick programwindow and "kill it".)

The poor guy had tried that amonst other things and even the gm had no idea
:0