Solution
look up reviews online, both are solid cards. If i could use an asus one in person, i can give my opinion since i own a sapphire one myself, but I cant be biased and take one side without trying the other first.
the only sole reason at this price point to go with nvidia is if you use any programs that actually utilize the cuda coding language set, or ever plan to use the card as a physx card in the future.(which applies to a very limited set of games). Price to performance/temperature/power consumption wise, the 7850 is the solid card in this price range which rivals the gtx 570 at a lower cost.

dragon7786

Honorable
May 10, 2012

hahaha ill give you that one ily.

also i plan on running BF3 and MC and also a little skyrim. is that gonna run well on the 7850?

Also what company sapphire or Asus.... and i know you saved Asus already i just wanna double check

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/547?vs=549

just a short reference on 7850 vs 560ti(normal) these are at stock clocks i presume as well. the 7850 beats the 560 ti in almost all categories except specifically portal 2 and battlefield 3(pretty close though). Then this would be where the radeon 7k series overclocking potential kicks in because the 7k series can easily overclock on the base clock (860 mhz standard speed, most people can obtain ~1200 mhz) which is the reason why it rivals the 570

dragon7786

Honorable
May 10, 2012

i respect that answer alot, how do you like your sapphire and how hard was everything to set up?

You opened too many threads asking for a graphics card, now I guess you know what you want.
Just make sure your threads are closed not to be merged.