nokia 6230 - copying memory card to the pc ?

i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to my
pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?

cheers

paul
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6230 copying memory card

    "Paul Woolley" <paul@netfantastic.net> wrote in message
    >i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to my
    > pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?

    1. select the image
    2. Options > Send > via bluetooth

    thanks

    how do i send the contents of the whole card though in one go ?

    cheers

    paul

    "Mike Williams" <mikew@Nospam.nospamever.org> wrote in message

    > "Paul Woolley" <paul@netfantastic.net> wrote in message
    > >i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to
    my
    > > pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?
    >
    > 1. select the image
    > 2. Options > Send > via bluetooth

    Get a card reader :-P

    Cheers,