nokia 6230 - copying memory card to the pc ?

Last response: in Brands
August 8, 2004 1:24:58 PM

i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to my
pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?

cheers

paul
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 11:38:43 PM

"Paul Woolley" <paul@netfantastic.net> wrote in message
>i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to my
> pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?

1. select the image
2. Options > Send > via bluetooth
Anonymous
August 8, 2004 11:38:44 PM

thanks

how do i send the contents of the whole card though in one go ?

cheers

paul

"Mike Williams" <mikew@Nospam.nospamever.org> wrote in message

> "Paul Woolley" <paul@netfantastic.net> wrote in message
> >i store my pics on the memory card, how do i copy them over bluetooth to
my
> > pc without having to copy them to the phone memory first ?
>
> 1. select the image
> 2. Options > Send > via bluetooth

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 1:21:20 PM