Level 45 Druid Seeks Place to SOLO Grind with (Relatively)..

Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)
4 answers Last reply
More about level druid seeks place solo grind relatively

    In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:

    > Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
    > Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

    Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
    of Feathermoon.

    --
    John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
    gordon@panix.com

    John Gordon <gordon@panix.com> wrote:

    >In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:
    >
    >> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
    >> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)
    >
    >Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
    >of Feathermoon.

    Not familiar with the Nagas in Feathermoon, but the Pirates of Tanaris
    are my all time favorites. There are four chest locations -- one will
    be next to one of the tents outside the compound (never, as far as I
    know, actually in a tent), a second is on the pier, and two more pop
    up outside buildings in the compound -- always guarded by two pirates.
    There is actually a fifth located in the outer of the two ships tied
    up at the pier, but to open it you need a key which drops now and then
    (mostly then) from a random pirate. The chest on the pier TWICE
    produced a Skibi's Pendant for me, one of which my 60 rogue still
    wears. The pirate compound is also a good spot for rogues to practice
    their pick pocketing and up their lock picking skills -- foot lockers
    galore. Gotta love those pirates! (-8

    "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
    > Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
    > Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

    Id try the trolls in the hinterlands. They drop plenty of cloth and wildvine
    which sells very well in AH, as well as the random drops.

    Undead spirits in Azshara. Just as you cross in from Ashenvale, they are
    north of the road, Muchos mageweave(2 or 3 each), some nice greens and a
    rare spawn who drops nice stuff

    "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
    > Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
    > Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

Warcraft Games Video Games