Level 45 Druid Seeks Place to SOLO Grind with (Relatively)..

Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:

> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
of Feathermoon.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

John Gordon <gordon@panix.com> wrote:

>In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:
>
>> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
>> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)
>
>Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
>of Feathermoon.

Not familiar with the Nagas in Feathermoon, but the Pirates of Tanaris
are my all time favorites. There are four chest locations -- one will
be next to one of the tents outside the compound (never, as far as I
know, actually in a tent), a second is on the pier, and two more pop
up outside buildings in the compound -- always guarded by two pirates.
There is actually a fifth located in the outer of the two ships tied
up at the pier, but to open it you need a key which drops now and then
(mostly then) from a random pirate. The chest on the pier TWICE
produced a Skibi's Pendant for me, one of which my 60 rogue still
wears. The pirate compound is also a good spot for rogues to practice
their pick pocketing and up their lock picking skills -- foot lockers
galore. Gotta love those pirates! (-8

"Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

Id try the trolls in the hinterlands. They drop plenty of cloth and wildvine
which sells very well in AH, as well as the random drops.

alex

Undead spirits in Azshara. Just as you cross in from Ashenvale, they are
north of the road, Muchos mageweave(2 or 3 each), some nice greens and a
rare spawn who drops nice stuff