Level 45 Druid Seeks Place to SOLO Grind with (Relatively)..

Tags:
  • Warcraft
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 3:33:30 PM

Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

More about : level druid seeks place solo grind

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 8:14:45 PM

In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:

> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
of Feathermoon.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

John Gordon <gordon@panix.com> wrote:

>In <MP-dnULzRtsjAVPfRVn-vA@adelphia.com> "Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> writes:
>
>> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
>> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)
>
>Ogres and pirates in Tanaris, and nagas in a cave system on the island south
>of Feathermoon.

Not familiar with the Nagas in Feathermoon, but the Pirates of Tanaris
are my all time favorites. There are four chest locations -- one will
be next to one of the tents outside the compound (never, as far as I
know, actually in a tent), a second is on the pier, and two more pop
up outside buildings in the compound -- always guarded by two pirates.
There is actually a fifth located in the outer of the two ships tied
up at the pier, but to open it you need a key which drops now and then
(mostly then) from a random pirate. The chest on the pier TWICE
produced a Skibi's Pendant for me, one of which my 60 rogue still
wears. The pirate compound is also a good spot for rogues to practice
their pick pocketing and up their lock picking skills -- foot lockers
galore. Gotta love those pirates! (-8
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 10:58:00 AM

"Lumpy" <mechanicfalls@adelphias.net> wrote in message
> Any ideas? Been in Hinterlands banging away at those 47 oozes and slimes.
> Rather unfulfilling. Plus I'm all slimy now. =)

Id try the trolls in the hinterlands. They drop plenty of cloth and wildvine
which sells very well in AH, as well as the random drops.
July 11, 2005 12:52:28 PM

Undead spirits in Azshara. Just as you cross in from Ashenvale, they are
north of the road, Muchos mageweave(2 or 3 each), some nice greens and a
rare spawn who drops nice stuff

!