Wireless keyboard and mouse to new wires USB keyboard and mouse

TheHairyDizz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Hello, I am brand new to the forums, And I was looking for some help because you are a very reliable source.

As of today, I just got a new mouse and keyboard from Newegg (Both USB Wired) And for some reason they wont work... Allow me to explain.

I have a wireless Keyboard and mouse set. (Old)
Keyboard - Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 1000

Mouse- Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000

The new set is: (new)
Keyboard - V7 KM0Z1-5N6P Black USB Wired Slim Multimedia

Mouse - Pixxo MO-I133UR Red 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical 800 dpi

Now I have removed any possible drivers for the Wireless set, and both the new Wired USB set are plugged in and are both recognized, but won't work. (Mouse movement, clicking, scrolling, typing etc.) But as soon as I plug back in the Wireless adapter, it uses the Wireless set by default (even though drivers are removed). And still the new set will not work, even after countless reboots, and system tweaking (to my best knowledge) The new set is plugged in, and my computer keeps "Unplugging and re-plugging" (Device removed, plugged in) And tells me the drivers have been installed correctly. They are both Plug and Play, I have also checked for any available drivers. I have found none.

Now I'm sure I am just missing something obvious, or something beyond my knowledge and I was hoping for some kind of solution.

My system specs are:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
ASUS P8P67 LGA 1155
Intel Core i5 2500k 3.3Ghz (OverClocked)
NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti (OverClocked)
12gigs of ddr3 1333 ripjaw series RAM
500gig WD Caviar Black
1TB WD Caviar Black
TR2 600W Thermaltake PSU
ASUS Blue-ray burner
COOLER MASTER Hyper TX3 RR-910-HTX3-G1 Heat Sink

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you ahead of time.

Solution
they drivers are outdated i think you should really update them if that doesn't work try reseting the cmos 1 2 to 2 3 then baxk to 1 2.vand if that doesn't work unistall usb optical for clean installation i think that would work

TheHairyDizz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012

Alright well here are a few pictures I could come with to some how best show you whats wrong. As you can see in the unspecified section, I can see a 'USB Optical Mouse' and I was assuming that is it, but then again I have so many HID - Keyboards and Mouses. Another thing I would like to point out is that I have a EFI BIOS on my motherboard (By ASUS), and the wired mouse works perfectly fine in the BIOS, but not on the OS... (And a note, the new V7 keyboard is not in these pictures, it will be here today from UPS. But if I could figure out the mouse problem, then maybe the keyboard will be just as easy.)

hgjkghjkfhjifghjdfgh.png

ghjkghjkghjkghjkghjk.png

DANWIN

Honorable
Jul 19, 2012
they drivers are outdated i think you should really update them if that doesn't work try reseting the cmos 1 2 to 2 3 then baxk to 1 2.vand if that doesn't work unistall usb optical for clean installation i think that would work

Solution

TheHairyDizz

Honorable
Jul 31, 2012
Thank you, I did try what you said and unfortunately, same problem... I found that re-installing my OS was the best choice. It needed a good clean install anyways. But I really appreciate your help, thanks again. :)

G

Zarówno spływy kajakowe portmonetka damski, gdy i portmonetka rodzaju męskiego winieneś istnieć absolutnej jakości, tak bywa podają nam przecież przez kilka sezonów. Dlatego galanteria skórzana powinna być kupowana w renomowanych gustownych sklepach. Doskonałym domy z bali drewnianych asortymentem dla każdego są portfele skórzane, dokonane spośród mdłej, wygodnej cery. Czynnego są w przeróżnych deseniach, kształtach bądź kolorach, dlatego bez problemu strony internetowe warszawa wyłonimy coś idealnego aż do nielokalnej kasie czy torebki. Są trwałe, wygodnego oraz wygodne, nie burzą się, i przy tym oczekują stylowo i dżentelmeńsko. By w życiu profesjonalnym prezentować się elegancko a profesjonalnie, nie dosyć tego doskonały czyszczenie kanalizacji warszawa garderoba. Liczą się też osprzęt, jak np. skórzane tece czy torby na kompa. Gwoli partnerów biznesowych czy współpracowników bardzo ważne jest to, jak się domy z bali lansujemy, podobnie jak w firmie, gdy i podczas formalnych spotkań. Powinno się więc przesiać doskonałą galanterię skórzaną, oferującą wysokiej cesze realizatory, na skutek którym w gustowny badania możemy nosić notebooki, dokumenty czy ważne projekty. e-papieros czyszczenie kanalizacji warszawa systemy oddymiania systemy oddymiania pozycjonowanie stron www warszawa Wszelka białogłowa ma w swojej szafie niebezgraniczne dozie torebek, w dowolnym gustu i na każdą okazję. W zastępstwie na część, należałoby zafundować aczkolwiek na jakość natomiast wybrać parę, ale sprawdzonych produktów. Dzielność skórzana natomiast torebki damskie to oferta spływy kajakowe głośnej i docenionej jednostce Roncato. Fuzja wysokiej jakości półproduktu, nowoczesnego wzornictwa natomiast trwałej klasie zapewnia doskonały wygląd na co dwadzieścia cztery godziny i podczas dziwacznych batalii. Dostarczże uwagę na jakość oraz nurt natomiast wybierz najważniejszego torebki damskie. Walizki podróżne to nieodłączny element wszelkiego wyjazdu. Aby podróżować wygodnie oraz gustownie, warto poświęcić cokolwiek frazeologizmu na natrafienie akuratnej walizki. Musi być ona nie ale wręcz wytrzymała natomiast całkowicie dokonana, ale też funkcjonalna, niekonkretna i odpowiednio opisywać się. Walizki Roncato wykonane są spośród najlepszych budulców, są twarde, dotkliwego i spośród bogactwem jest dozwolone szaleć ich dzięki co niemiara sezonów. Duży wybór gatunków, wzorów i kolorów gwarantuje, iż każdy z pewnością znajdzie coś dla siebie. Z Roncato wszelka podróż będzie poręczna oraz czarująca. buty damskie Also wallet women, and and wallet males Winn exist great quality usually pamper however for several seasons. Therefore, leather haberdashery should bought at tasteful stores boutiques. absolute choice for niedowolnego leather wallets are made out swoon comfortable soccer balls. For active are at cuts, shape or rings because no trouble Dress an ideal to our money or bags. Are durable, handy and convenient, not demolish a, and looking out for stylish and assertive. To non-professional smartly presented in and professional, not tired of excellent making. Calculate a or accessory, while example. Leather briefcase Azalia SIACI on computer. To confreres or business associates very important is when a manifest, both at plant, as and in the formal official meetings. should be find loud leather haberdashery , offering high Features realizatory, thanks which in stylish Research equipment, documents or important models.Any lady no at its unlimited amount bags in any fasonu and to any occasion. Instead to quantum desirable treat however at and select some, aliści however, proven products. Courage leather and word supply exclusive and evaluated institutions Roncato. Fusion Article, modern design and the timeless elegant vouches perfect look for at day and the strange Battle. Give for the quality a current a Select best handbags for women. Travel Suitcases it integral part of any departure. go and torebki elegant malutko time to locate selected bags. Must be lady no just durable and very done, however a functional, practical specific and correctly present a. Cases Roncato of building materials, are hard severe and out abundance can be crazy their using hell and a bit of seasons. colossal Вакансии в Польше possibility Class, design and colors ensures that that each will find se. Roncato AMONG any journey will handy a Blog.