nokia 7610

hi, i currently have a nokia 6600 but want to upgrade any one have the new
7610 is it worth the upgrade yet or should i wait for the next range of
smart phones?

many thanks

michael
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 7610

    On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:38:52 GMT, "Michael Higgins" <mhiggins@blueyonder.co.uk>
    wrote:

    >hi, i currently have a nokia 6600 but want to upgrade any one have the new
    >7610 is it worth the upgrade yet or should i wait for the next range of
    >smart phones?

    Well, my wife just bought one, I have a 6600.
    The camera is much better, 1 megapixel, and it can make longer videos (although
    I believe there's software to allow the 6600 to do this). I don't like the
    keyboard, a five way button rather than a joystick. although I suspect it's one
    of those things I would get used to.

    No InfraRed either, bluetooth only.

    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net