nokia 7610

Last response: in Brands
August 8, 2004 4:38:52 PM

hi, i currently have a nokia 6600 but want to upgrade any one have the new
7610 is it worth the upgrade yet or should i wait for the next range of
smart phones?

many thanks

michael

More about : nokia 7610

Anonymous
August 9, 2004 2:44:29 PM

On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:38:52 GMT, "Michael Higgins" <mhiggins@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:

>hi, i currently have a nokia 6600 but want to upgrade any one have the new
>7610 is it worth the upgrade yet or should i wait for the next range of
>smart phones?

Well, my wife just bought one, I have a 6600.
The camera is much better, 1 megapixel, and it can make longer videos (although
I believe there's software to allow the 6600 to do this). I don't like the
keyboard, a five way button rather than a joystick. although I suspect it's one
of those things I would get used to.

No InfraRed either, bluetooth only.

Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net