Desktop Picture doesn't show

April 28, 2005 6:01:24 PM

I have this problem, i recently changed the wallpaper to another picture
using the display properties dialogue. But the picture didn't show all it is
is a solid colour, when i turn off my computer the picture temporarily shows
and then the same when i turn it on. I think something has gone wrong with
the settings could anyone help. Oh and it's not spyware or any trojans as i
ran checks for those already.

More about : desktop picture show

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 3:31:40 AM

When you were in Display Properties>Desktop>Background and selected a new
picture did you click on Apply, Ok.?
"LWebber89" <LWebber89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have this problem, i recently changed the wallpaper to another picture
> using the display properties dialogue. But the picture didn't show all it
> is
> is a solid colour, when i turn off my computer the picture temporarily
> shows
> and then the same when i turn it on. I think something has gone wrong with
> the settings could anyone help. Oh and it's not spyware or any trojans as
> ran checks for those already.
April 29, 2005 3:31:41 AM

Active desktop is on. Your other desktop image is beneath it.

"Rich Barry" <rbarryNot@socal.rr.com> wrote in message
> When you were in Display Properties>Desktop>Background and selected a new
> picture did you click on Apply, Ok.?
> "LWebber89" <LWebber89@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>I have this problem, i recently changed the wallpaper to another picture
>> using the display properties dialogue. But the picture didn't show all it
>> is
>> is a solid colour, when i turn off my computer the picture temporarily
>> shows
>> and then the same when i turn it on. I think something has gone wrong
>> with
>> the settings could anyone help. Oh and it's not spyware or any trojans as
>> ran checks for those already.

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 1:06:56 AM

How do I disable the active desktop? When I right click on the desktop
nothing happens. Thx.

news:D 4s1rt$2fba$1@news3.infoave.net...

!