David

Hi there, I wrote the other week asking how to get rid of some of XP's
garbage in Win Explorer, i.e.. directory's on the left etc, well that's
fixed but I have upset the Rt panel as now I get Icons there instead of
details. I have repeatedly gone to My comp and set the display as req then
Folders/View/ apply to all folders , but to no avail. I have checked out all
my usual Reg hacks but cannot come up with anything. So I need some help
please, how do I get rid of the icons in Explorer and get back details
permanently .
Dave

You don't do it in My Computer, you do it in Windows Explorer itself.