Reputation Discount

Hello all,

If you become Honored, you get 10% discount from vendors. That helps a lot
when you have to buy a mount.

But how much discount do you get on higher reputations, ie. Revered and
Exalted, and are there any other good thinks that comes with higher
reputation?

Thnx,
Grandmage lvl42

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:55:30 +0200, "Thomas Ellegaard"
<tho.ell@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:

>Hello all,
>
>If you become Honored, you get 10% discount from vendors. That helps a lot
>when you have to buy a mount.
>
>But how much discount do you get on higher reputations, ie. Revered and
>Exalted, and are there any other good thinks that comes with higher
>reputation?

At exhalted you become able to get a mount from a different race (eg.
a human who are exhalted with Darnassus can buy a tiger mount).
This is, afaik, the only gain from reputation above honored with any
of the four main factions.

There are other factions though where different levels of reputation
opens up different vendors and quests. Notable ones here are Argent
Dawn, Thorium Brotherhood, and Timbermaw Furbolgs.

Eg. the list for Thorium Brotherhood is as follows (may not be
complete):
At Friendly you can purchase Pattern: Corehound Boots, Pattern:
Flarecore Gloves, Pattern: Molten Helm, and Plans: Dark Iron Bracers.
At Honored you can purchase Pattern: Black Dragonscale Boots, Pattern:
Flarecore Mantle, Plans: Dark Iron Reaver, and Plans: Fiery Chain
Girdle.
At Revered you can purchase Plans: Fiery Chain Shoulders.
At Exalted you can purchase Plans: Dark Iron Destroyer, Plans: Dark
Iron Leggings, and Schematic: Repair Robot.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 12:55:30 +0200, "Thomas Ellegaard"
<tho.ell@vip.cybercity.dk> scribed into the ether:

0

> and are there any other good thinks that comes with higher
>reputation?

If you get exalted with other factions, it can open up their 1k gold mount
for your use. Higher faction ranks with the Argent Dawn opens up additional
items from their quartermasters. Manna Biscuits are especially choice.

Thomas Ellegaard wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> If you become Honored, you get 10% discount from vendors. That helps a lot
> when you have to buy a mount.
>
> But how much discount do you get on higher reputations, ie. Revered and
> Exalted, and are there any other good thinks that comes with higher
> reputation?

There are no further discounts for reputation.

But you can get another 10% off if you reach rank 3 in the Honor
rankings (Sergeant for Alliance, not sure what the title is for the Horde).

Cheers!
David...

Matt Frisch wrote:
> If you get exalted with other factions, it can open up their 1k gold mount
> for your use. Higher faction ranks with the Argent Dawn opens up additional
> items from their quartermasters. Manna Biscuits are especially choice.

As an aside, I found this excellent writeup of Argent Dawn reputation,
how to get it, and what it does for you.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Argent_Dawn

Cheers!
David...

Fallout

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002

"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
> Matt Frisch wrote:
>> If you get exalted with other factions, it can open up their 1k gold
>> mount
>> for your use. Higher faction ranks with the Argent Dawn opens up
>> additional
>> items from their quartermasters. Manna Biscuits are especially choice.
>
> As an aside, I found this excellent writeup of Argent Dawn reputation, how
> to get it, and what it does for you.
>
> http://www.wowwiki.com/Argent_Dawn
>
> Cheers!
> David...

That was a usefull read. I will start saving the scourgestones now for when
I stop getting faction for killing the undead. I have been turning them in
whenever I had a full stack up 'til now.

-Fallout