Here are the specs:
Processor: Intel 3770k
MB: Asus P8Z77 Deluxe
Video card: Nvidia GT 680
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8gb 1600
PSU: Corsair 850 watts 80plus GOLD
Casing: CoolerMaster Storm Trooper
Cooler: Corsair H100
This will be my 1st attempt in building a new computer. So here are my questions...
1) Should I go for 3770k or the newer 3820?
2) Is the psu enough to power the cpu?
3) Does the CM storm trooper has a nice air ventilation?
4) H100 is enough to cool down the unit?
I am open to suggestions. Please feel free to post. Thank you very much.
1. I would not even go for a i7 core if the computer is just for gaming the i5 3570 is as good if not better but is cheaper will save you 100 dollars
2. The PSU is almost for sure good enough im not a expert but a 600 watt would probably be good enough but the 850 is fine if you have an expensive build
3. Not sure
4. If you are planning for over clocking im not sure about your cooler but would reccomend the noctua nh-d14 but they are both great coolers
Also unless you are willing to spend ALOT of money on the build a 670 will preform very well and the 680 is generally overkill unless you are planning to go for a very very high end build lastly dual 670's will also provide more bang for the buck over a 680