Setup Internet explorer only workstation

Does anyone know of any free templates that I can follow to set up a
workstation to only be used for internet browsing (like an internet explorer
only kiosk) for my lobby. All of the setups I can find require purchase of
special software. Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!

Replace HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon, REG_SZ
Shell *explorer.exe* with the application executable name (iexplore.exe) and
edit the system PATH. Search www.jsiinc.com about locking down that desktop
and kiosk mode. Run gpedit.msc and create a policy.