Customizing Desktop

I would like to customize my desktop background with pictures of my family. I
don't know how to get more than one picture at a time on though. I have 5
pictures I would like to apply. If I apply one at a time, my desktop will
appear to have 6 pictures of the same picture on it, so I see it appears to
be capable of it. Can anyone help me?

If you have a reasonable Image Editor you can create composite images.

I have MS Picture It! which so far as I recall came with Windows XP, and it
will do the job.

Once you have saved the composite just set it as desktop background, which
is available on the right click menu I think

--
Cheers,
Trevor L.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html