Account hacked?

Hi all,

Yesterday I went to log into my account and it was saying "Character already
in world" or whatever, which was wierd, because I hadn't been playing. So, I
log off, reboot and then try to sign in but am getting invalid password now.

I went to the reset password site and entered the secret question etc but
its saying invalid email address?!?

Seems like someone has hijacked my account, I got a spoof email asking for
my WoW password but didn't respond (about 3 days ago)

No one else has access to my account, its not a shared computer, I've
emailed billing and damn telephones support is closed ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Any ideas?

JDM

Jeff D wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I went to log into my account and it was saying "Character already
> in world" or whatever, which was wierd, because I hadn't been playing. So, I
> log off, reboot and then try to sign in but am getting invalid password now.
>
> I went to the reset password site and entered the secret question etc but
> its saying invalid email address?!?
>
> Seems like someone has hijacked my account, I got a spoof email asking for
> my WoW password but didn't respond (about 3 days ago)
>
> No one else has access to my account, its not a shared computer, I've
> emailed billing and damn telephones support is closed ARGHHHHHHHHH!
>
> Any ideas?

Email Blizzard at billing@blizzard.com and then if you don't get a
response by first thing Monday morning (you probably won't), phone them
on (800)-59-BLIZZARD (support phone is open "from 9AM to 6PM Pacific
Time‚ Monday through Friday‚ except holidays").

If you're in Europe or China, check the contact details on your local
WoW website, I guess.

Cheers!
David...