Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)

Devast8or

rene

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
> :)

Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.

But if there is a _written_ list of all of them.. I don't know.

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

"Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
>> :)
>
> Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
> jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.

IMO the "jokes" are probably in need of more love than any nerfed class.

In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
invalid@invalid.invalid says...
> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)
>
> Devast8or

What does a level 60 Paladin call a level 30 Tauren Warrior?

A fair fight.

--
Rob Berryhill

In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
invalid@invalid.invalid says...
> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)
>
> Devast8or

How many Alliance does it take to screw in a light bulb?

One Alliance to screw in the light bulb and 30 others to gank any Horde
in the area that are trying to complete the light bulb quest.

--
Rob Berryhill

porl ytrede sig i <3jcdqoFp38j7U1@individual.net> med dette:

>"Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
>> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>>> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
>>> :)
>>
>> Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
>> jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.
>
>IMO the "jokes" are probably in need of more love than any nerfed class.

And so are /flirt
--
Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
"When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

LOL!!!

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

"Rob Berryhill" <rob_berryhill@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
> invalid@invalid.invalid says...
> > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell,
somewhere? :)

> > Devast8or
> >

> What does a level 60 Paladin call a level 30 Tauren Warrior?
>

> A fair fight.
>

> --
> Rob Berryhill

LOLx2