Jokes

Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)

Devast8or
7 answers Last reply
More about jokes

    "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
    > :)

    Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
    jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.

    But if there is a _written_ list of all of them.. I don't know.

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

    "Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
    > "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
    >> :)
    >
    > Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
    > jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.

    IMO the "jokes" are probably in need of more love than any nerfed class.

    In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
    invalid@invalid.invalid says...
    > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)
    >
    > Devast8or

    What does a level 60 Paladin call a level 30 Tauren Warrior?

    A fair fight.

    --
    Rob Berryhill

    In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
    invalid@invalid.invalid says...
    > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere? :)
    >
    > Devast8or

    How many Alliance does it take to screw in a light bulb?

    One Alliance to screw in the light bulb and 30 others to gank any Horde
    in the area that are trying to complete the light bulb quest.

    --
    Rob Berryhill

    porl ytrede sig i <3jcdqoFp38j7U1@individual.net> med dette:

    >"Rene" <invalid@email.addr> wrote in message
    >> "Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
    >>> Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell, somewhere?
    >>> :)
    >>
    >> Yeah - on your harddisk. You can extract all the MP3 files with all the
    >> jokes from the .mpq and listen to them at leisure if you want.
    >
    >IMO the "jokes" are probably in need of more love than any nerfed class.

    And so are /flirt
    --
    Allan Stig Kiilerich Frederiksen
    "When you try to change a mans paradigm, you must keep in mind that he

    LOL!!!

    --

    "Know who you are, Be what you know"
    --LordSpike

    "Rob Berryhill" <rob_berryhill@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
    > invalid@invalid.invalid says...
    > > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell,
    somewhere? :)

    > > Devast8or
    > >

    > What does a level 60 Paladin call a level 30 Tauren Warrior?
    >

    > A fair fight.
    >

    > --
    > Rob Berryhill

    LOLx2

    --

    > In article <42d0fc7e$0$78287$157c6196@dreader1.cybercity.dk>,
    > invalid@invalid.invalid says...
    > > Is there a list of all the jokes the different chars can tell,
    somewhere? :)

    > > Devast8or
    > >

    > How many Alliance does it take to screw in a light bulb?
    >

    > One Alliance to screw in the light bulb and 30 others to gank any Horde
    > in the area that are trying to complete the light bulb quest.
    >

    > --
    > Rob Berryhill

Warcraft Games Video Games