Solved

Which Psu 650w or 750w

Hi this is my first time on any forum and I need help. Im building my first ever gaming rig sand i need help on whether a 650w or 750w? this is what I will be using

i7 3770k(not going to overclock)
Gigabyte GA-Z77x-UD3H
16gb of Corsair vengeance
Hyper 212 plus
asus dvd burner
seagate barracuda 1tb
geforce gtx 680
nzxt phantom case

I need help by dec. 21 to order in time for the 24th.
4 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about which 650w 750w
  1. AngelChuz said:
    Hi this is my first time on any forum and I need help. Im building my first ever gaming rig sand i need help on whether a 650w or 750w? this is what I will be using

    i7 3770k(not going to overclock)
    Gigabyte GA-Z77x-UD3H
    16gb of Corsair vengeance
    Hyper 212 plus
    asus dvd burner
    seagate barracuda 1tb
    geforce gtx 680
    nzxt phantom case

    I need help by dec. 21 to order in time for the 24th.



    Hi - Even with the hyper 212 the sys will draw less than 375w,
    so 650w is more than enough if you're going with one GPU.

    Tom
  2. toyftw said:
    Hi - Even with the hyper 212 the sys will draw less than 375w,
    so 650w is more than enough if you're going with one GPU.

    Tom

    Thank you very much for responding I was worried it might not be enough. would you recommend the corsair tx650?
  3. Best answer
    AngelChuz said:
    Thank you very much for responding I was worried it might not be enough. would you recommend the corsair tx650?



    Yes - That'll work nicely and you have plenty of headroom.
  4. Best answer selected by AngelChuz.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Components