Guys!! who do you think will win this Frames per second battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

fajardokier

Honorable
May 15, 2012
my coach and I will battle, and who ever losses will give away the gpu :((

Guys!!! team up with me, If you think my build is good then just say I will beat him for sure but! If not... recommend me something.

Okay this battle Is about who ever gets a High FPS benchmark will win.. Our test will be dirt 3 and metro 2033 benchmark in the highest settings.

My build:
Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM EPU
CPU: Intel core 2 quad q8200 2.33Ghz
RAM: 4GB ddr2 1600 mhz
Gpu: Nvidia GTX 680 zotac

coach's build:
Motherboard:990fx fatality asrock
CPU: AMD bulldozer 8 core black edition
RAM: AMD RAM 16GB ddr3 1600 Mhz black edition
GPU: ati 5770 sapphire 2x(He has 2 ******* gpu's)

our core clock will set to defaults.. No overclock because It's cheating :DD

THANKS!!

Solution
dude, an intel core 2 and 4GB of DDR2 RAM??? you have a good chance of winning, but one of those two components could spoil your win... I'd say you have a 90% chance... but you stand to lose a lot more here, a 680 vs a pair of 5770s... though I think metro on the highest settings will simply kill the 5770s

Timppa99

Honorable
Jun 7, 2012
Are these the computers you currently have? or something you are planning to buy for this? If the later one, then I would definitely change lots of things. But yes, your build would win, altho I think it's far from optimum.

xerb

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2011
Yes, that CPU will bottleneck, but I don't think it will matter in dirt 3 or metro 2033.

You will most likely win but what are you going to do with a Radeon 5770 when you have a GTX 680. Not saying you won't lose...

dude, an intel core 2 and 4GB of DDR2 RAM??? you have a good chance of winning, but one of those two components could spoil your win... I'd say you have a 90% chance... but you stand to lose a lot more here, a 680 vs a pair of 5770s... though I think metro on the highest settings will simply kill the 5770s

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.