Best gaming mouse and keyboard 100$

Spicy_benie

Honorable
May 19, 2012
Hello all my birthday is soon coming in september and i would like a good gaming keyboard as welll as a mouse. I don't need mechanical i don't think because im just using a old belkin "clasic keyboard that says "made in china" :D ok so i think i would like the g400 as i will be gaming but that leaves me with 50$ to get a keyboard, which should i get? i will be playing bf3, also what are the advantages for a gaming keyboard/mouse. thanks for your help!

Ray Charles

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
I am in the same situation as you just I was watching keyboards and mice sine my birthday in February and I realize it can be a tough decision, but I have narrowed it down to a pool of hardware: Mice - Logitech g400, g500, g9x, Razer Deathadder & Keyboards - Microsoft sidewinder x4, Logitech g110 prices have change alot but you should find a combo out of these at $100

Spicy_benie

Honorable
May 19, 2012
ok i think im going to go with the g400 and the sidewinder x4 thank you guys for the help :D the only thing is that my computer has blue leds so if someone else has something similiar with blue leds it would be awsome

friskybadoo

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
I have the Logitech G400 gaming mouse- I would advise not to buy it. The buttons are "tight" hard to push. If you play any amount of time the fingers are tired and hurt. I play WoW and hate it. But bought it 2 months ago and can't reason to buy aother new mouse so soon.