Whats the best overclocking cpu

whtas the best overclocking cpu fx 4320 or fx 4100 or one of the phemon cpus and i will do a little bit of video editing and bit of gaming and i also will be getting this board Asus M5A78L-M LX V2 what o u guys think i have a 600 psu and 4 gb ddr3 ram 1333 and im planing to overclock oh i live in australia
6 answers Last reply
More about whats overclocking
  1. The FX series are absoluteness. They are really easy to overclock as they're fully unlocked. Just make sure your motherboard allows you to do so.
  2. will that motherboard be ok with a high overclock
  3. Don't you dare get that junky old 4100. Get the FX 4320, Bulldozer is garbage. As for motherboard, it looks fine, but I would try to get one with 2 PCI-e 2.0 x16 slots.
  4. i dont want to crassfire or sli and are u sure that motherboard be able to overclock the fx 4320
  5. If you got an AM3+ socket motherboard. And not a cheap one then you can definitely overclock the 4320. But you have to think about the heat which will be produced so you should get a after market cooler.
  6. any of the unlocked "K" processors from intel, there really is no "best" overclocking cpu it mainly relies on your cooling if you want the most overclocking get water cooling
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Overclocking