Apr 2, 2011
So i bought a new pc custom made in october
i5 2500k
4gb ddr3 1333mhz ram 1.45V CL9
MSI p67-c43(b3)
1tb WD Caviar Black sata 3 6gb
Thermaltake toughpower xt775W
GTX560TI HAWK 1GB GDDR5
so i was enjoying my pc when all of a suden games started to act weird in about 2 weeks of use now i know its june but hear me out one day i got a lets say bug most games just had weird lag like the character models in third person games laging mostly the dangling parts like in witcher 2 where some of the dangling objects laged but then i got a bug in metro when i bought my pc the first game i played was metro 2033 and i maxed it out on my 1280x1024 res no problem i got 50-60fps outside in stresful enviroments and 70-sometimes a 100 inside in stresful enviroments so after this hapened now its fps has decresed and it lags on certain points now the only reasson i ca think of is that the vram chips are damaged becouse when i was playing bad company 2 the vram temps were 103C celcius wich is 217 degres fahreneit so i think that they are damaged and i think thats when it started but im not suere since all games only have minor if no bugs wich i can live with but there were never preformance drops exept metro 2033 and stalker so i wanted your opinion on what wrong its summer time so no school and i plan to play a lot of games but i want to fix this so when i play games like assasins creed 3 and watch dogs i can enjoy the physics without lag and also enjoy metro 2033 last light without lag sorry for the long post but im really worried about my baby i spent 1100$ on my pc by the way every part is replacable since i have 3-5 year ensurance