My Documents Thinks it's a music folder, but only when acc..

My Documents thinks it's a music folder, but only when accessed from the
startmenu or desktop. When accessing it through My Computer it is
normal. The desktop.ini file reads:

[DeleteOnCopy]
Owner=johndoe
Personalized=5
PersonalizedName=My Documents

sup wit dis?

High wrote:
> My Documents thinks it's a music folder, but only when accessed from the
> startmenu or desktop. When accessing it through My Computer it is
> normal. The desktop.ini file reads:
>
> [DeleteOnCopy]
> Owner=johndoe
> Personalized=5
> PersonalizedName=My Documents
>
> sup wit dis?

Fixed it by deleting these entrys with regedit:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\BagMRU]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\Bags]