Hi I have just got hold of new laptop and it has window XP SP2 in japanese
language. Can anybody help help me to convert it in to window XP in english
(no formatting only upgrade like english language pack ). Kindly send me the
website address and how to install.

rbm_rk@hotmail.com

You can't convert XP to a different language. You have to purchase the
English language version of XP.

"ratnesh" <ratnesh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi I have just got hold of new laptop and it has window XP SP2 in japanese
> language. Can anybody help help me to convert it in to window XP in
> english
> (no formatting only upgrade like english language pack ). Kindly send me
> the
> website address and how to install.
>
> rbm_rk@hotmail.com

Hi Ratnesh,

You cannot change the language of the copy of Windows XP installed on your machine. You will have to
purchase a copy of Windows XP Professional (English) and clean-install it.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol