I want to connect two routers wirelessly

1 answer Last reply
More about connect routers wirelessly
  1. what you are talking about is called a WAP bridge. some routers have the option to be turned into a WAP and then you static link them in the WAN config network. when a router is running WAP mode all normal router functions are disabled. WAP (Wireless access point) WAN (Wide area Network).
Ask a new question

Read More

Configuration Routers Connection Wireless Networking