Picking parts need to know if theyll Fit in my Case

Lukesterv1

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
So what im looking at buying is the
SAPPHIRE 100355-1GOCL Radeon HD 7850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card OC Version from newegg.com

The other piece im looking at getting is the GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard from newegg.com aswell.

The Case i have is the Rosewill CHALLENGER Black Gaming ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

The power supply is the Rosewill Stallion Series RD600 600W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply

What im not sure of is if the Graphics card and motherboard will fit into the case along side my power supply. If anyone could help me figure this out it would be greatly appreciated and also another question. Is it worth it buying the 2gb edition of the Graphics card said of above for an extra $20 or not?

Any responses on this topic would greatly appreciated. :) This is also my first computer so any other suggestions if they would not fit and another piece you could recommend would be great would be great!!

Lukesterv1

Honorable
Oct 2, 2012
If anyone could give me an answer regarding the GPU question about whether its really worth it to buy the 2 Gb memory version of the GPU listed above that would be great!