Solved

What can I expect from this GPU?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102948&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-RSSDailyDeals-_-na-_-na&AID=10521304&PID=4176827&SID=u6we8wg2n81i

Alright so there's the card, I am really seeking answers from real experts or people who own this card, but if you know what you're talking about that's fine too. I would like to know the average fps I can get with diablo III without overclocking... I will not be doing any of that.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what expect
  1. oh i suppose I should give my computer specs.

-sapphire radeon hd 6870 256 bit
    -NZXT apollo black chassis case (i installed a front fan)
    -Corsair vengeance 8Gb RAM
    -ASUS Black Dvd Burner Drive
    -OCZ ZS series 750W 80 Plus bronze High performance power supply
    -ASROCK H77 Pro4/MVP LGA 1155 MOBO
    -Intel core i3-2120 processor
    -Western Digital Caviar blue 500GB 720 RPM Hard drive
    -
  2. Best answer
    Frame rate is highly dependent on the resolution you game at.
    Having said that, there's nothing special about Diablo III. The i3-2120 matched with the HD 6870 will give you excellent frame rates up to 1920x1080 (1080p) using high settings.
  3. sometimes I wonder why toms bothers with articles if no one even reads them...

www.tomshardware.com/reviews/diablo-iii-performance-benchmark,3195-5.html
  4. Diablo is very good with almost all spectrum of cards. The 6870 will do better than shown here and these are lower end cards:

5. unksol said:
    sometimes I wonder why toms bothers with articles if no one even reads them...

www.tomshardware.com/reviews/diablo-iii-performance-benchmark,3195-5.html

maybe because I dont really feel like searching to find these hidden articles
  6. Best answer selected by bowmanx4587.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon GPUs Graphics Product